With summer and the boating season winding down, it's time to start thinking about protecting your valuable recreational asset! The time and effort you spend now, preparing your boat for the winter season and the next boating season, will affect your boating performance and save you time, money, and effort when spring arrives.
Your boat needs to be well covered, out of the water, and preferably in a climate-controlled area when storing it to ensure lack of damage and to keep your boat dry and mildew-free. Sandy Cove Marine in Innisfil, Ontario a boat storage service in a secure storage facility that is capable of housing up to 300 shrink wrapped boats and 80 under covered slips. You can either trailer your boat to our facility, or arrange for our experienced staff to pick your boat up at your location.
With our boat winterizing service, you can choose to winterize just the motor, just the boat, or both! Have your boat shrink wrapped and stored with us, or shrink wrapped and stored where ever your prefer! Our master trained technicians will winterize your boat and perform any other maintenance you require while your boat is with us. That includes:
- Cleaning up your boat and detailing it so that it is ready for the next season
- Changing oil and filters, gear oil, spark plugs and greasing
- Doing any necessary fibreglass or canvas repairs
- Ensuring your fuel won't have a build up of condensation by filling it up
- Pumping non-toxic antifreeze into the fresh water system
- Taking care of propeller repairs
- Outboard, stern drive or inboard engine service
- and more!
Trust the experts at Sandy Cove Marine for all your boat needs! Call or visit Sandy Cove Marine today for affordable and reliable boat storage and winterizing this season. We serve Innisfil, Barrie and surrounding areas!